This Week in Exes...

I'm breaking up with you.

Yes, I know, you've been there for me over the years. A cuddle buddy when I had no one. And I can't thank you enough for all of the late night laughs. I will never forget the tickle of your mustache on my neck, or the sweet smell of semen on your breath, or how you'd never hogged the blankets. Even so, I cannot pretend any longer. I do not love you, I never did. You were a placeholder. A poor man's Stalin. I've come to my senses and now I'm letting you go so I can grab a hold of someone real, someone true and someone less Satan-y.

May the memories of our time together sustain you. Best of luck in all your future endeavors. And please stop calling, your messages are pathetic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exes & Oh's Improv on Facebook

The Cast

The Show

Looking back on your most significant relationship, what you would have done differently? They say hindsight is 20/20. Join us as we rehash your most significant relationship. We'll help you understand how you could have felt so good about someone so bad for you. Finally see what went wrong and remember what made it ooooh, so right.