Love Application

What if getting an S.O. was like interviewing for a job, and your qualities were to be boiled down to what you think your potential lover would want to know -


What I bring to the relationship

- I’ll make you laugh, a lot.
- I am strong enough to lift heavy things and hold them in place for a while
- I’m independent enough to leave you alone when you want “you time.”
- I like to try new things, or I can do the same old, same old
- I like beer, but only as a friend, not a lover.
- I can be serious when you need me to be, but I am not big on talking politics, etc. for extended periods of time.
- I like to cook and clean in the kitchen.
- I can drive stick shift
- The only sport I really like is soccer, but I don’t follow it regularly.


Not sure, but that may be it, at least of the big stuff.

What about you? What can you offer me that the others can not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exes & Oh's Improv on Facebook

The Cast

The Show

Looking back on your most significant relationship, what you would have done differently? They say hindsight is 20/20. Join us as we rehash your most significant relationship. We'll help you understand how you could have felt so good about someone so bad for you. Finally see what went wrong and remember what made it ooooh, so right.